Your Support


 
Bismillaaah
 
 
Ive been inspired lately by a close friend. And she really encouraged me. She write to me,
 
"Wen I m down, u lift me up"
 
 
And I think this is my inspiration for tonights piece of writing. What a great thing to hear from someone close to you. You know I have this thing, I love to be supportive. Although I wish I could be more supportive, I love being there when someone is in need. Call it an emotional need, or  a spiritual need but I love to be there for someone. To be that one they can confide in, to share secrets with, to trust. To be that person they can turn to when in difficulty. Its a such a pleasure to see that I made them smile or made their situation lighter for them. Its so amazing.
 
You know I get the weirdest fantasies sometimes. Not what your thinkning trust me. But its the type of fantasies that are about being there for someone when no one else will be there for them. Like spending a night with a close one comforting and making things better. Like bieng the arms someone can run to when in fear, bieng the first person to embrace someone in emotional discomfort. Its all beautiful to me.
 
I want to be that person that.....you can trust and confide in. The one to encourage you, uplift you, bring sunshine to your day, when all you see is clouds. I want to be that one that brings optimism in your life, that makes life easy and enjoyable. The gentle breeze of mercy and glad tiding.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Salaam Fardawsa,

    I loved reading this post. It's a great reminder for putting others' needs before our own. We often get caught up in our own trivial issues that we forget to be there for other people. It's great to read about the type of person you are. The world needs more like you, Masha Allah.

    Rukaiya | Muslim in the Big City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou Ruqaya, I appreciate this alot. Thankyou for inspiring me to start writing again! Love you <3

      Fardawsa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP