Time's Up?

Bismillaah

Sometimes I wonder how long I have to live. I dont know but I get this feeling that my time will be soon. Its okay, Im kinda looking forward to seeing the other world anyway. Sometimes I have the most beautifulest of dreams, I can almost cry thinking about them. Everything from the crystal clarity to what I see is spectacular, and I  can still remember them to this day! Sometimes I wish I could be friends with a dream interepreter, because I have the strangest dreams sometimes. I think about them throughout the day and no one really gives me a satisfactotry intrepretation. They just look at me surprised.
  But they're so beautiful. Ive been getting alot of signs in the past year or two about death. Whenever I go for a basic intrepretaion I see death. death. death. Very interesting. I have hope though of going to a better place. Sometimes things get so tough here, and it feels like I am holding on to hot coals sometimes. Its insane how hectic things get, and when it comes downs to it, its always a struggle between doing what the people want, and maintaing devotion to your beliefs and sticking firm to it.
   There a few things I would like to do before my time comes, and if I could get them done, I would kinda look forward to the ultimate meeting. The number one thing that distresses me is the debt I owe. Its monstrous. And it feels like a burden on my back sometimes, just thinking about it. I wish I could get that off my mind. I really would. There's a few other things too that I dont really want to get into now.
*Sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP