I've learned..

 Bismillaah


I came across this poem, and it reflects what Im feeling so I'd like to share it.


I've learned you cannot make someone love you.

All you can do is be someone who can be loved.

The rest is up to them.


I've learned that no mater how much I care,

some people just don't care back.


I've learned that it's not what you have in your life

but who you have in your life that counts.


I've learned that it's not what happens to people that's important.

It's what they do about it.


I've learned that you can do something in an instant.

that will give you a heartache for life.


I've learned that it's taking me a long time

to become the person I want to be.


I've learned that it's a lot easier to react than it is to think.


I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words.

It may be the last time you see them.


I've learned that you can keep going long after you think you can't.


I've learned that we are responsible for what we do,

no matter how we feel.


I've learned that either you control your attitude

or it controls you.

I've learned that your family won't always be there for you.

it may seem funny, but people you aren't related to can take care of you and love you

and teach you to trust people again. Families aren't only biological.


I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.


I've learned that there are many ways of falling and staying in love.


I've learned that no matter the consequences, those who are honest with themselves get farther in life.


I've learned that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.


I've learned that writing, as well as talking, can ease emotional pains.

I've learned that the people you can care most about in life are taken from you to soon.


I've learned that although the word "love" can have many different meanings,

it loses value when overly used.



Writer Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP