Malencholy



If there's anything Ive noticed about myself. Its that Im attracted to the melancholy. And I dont know why. Its like Im pulled towards it, or maybe Im the one who pulls myself in that direction. It seems appealing and inviting.

If you asked me to pick a place to choose from I'd most likely pick the dark desolate one. Ironic because if you seen me you'd think I was a very happy person. But yet Im attracted to darkness and gloom. Its strange.

Even when it comes to people. I will always find a person who apears to be holding back pain more attractive than the one who is appears to be happy. A person whose been through alot but they mask it perfectly well..This person I'd find intriguing.

From an outsiders point of view you'd think they look fine. But if you look closely you'd see something else, a person yearning for comfort, and a means to have the burdens removed. You'd see in their expression a kind of holding back, like a person who wishes to cry but hides it for conventional reasons, as if they know the show of emotions wouldnt be accepted anyways so they mask it. So they hold back.

And its beautiful. The patience they show. Its beautiful. And nothing attracts me more. Maybe its because deep down I want to be that person to relieve them of their burdens and bring them happiness..I don't know..


Taken from Inspiration Series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP