50 things about me



  1. I am obsessed with Timmies ice-cap. Original.
  2. Second eldest in my family.
  3. Born in a family of nine
  4. Somali. Born and raised in Canada
  5. Always had an appreciation for hair salons.
  6. I miss my childhoood especially the days my dad would take me and my sister for ice cream
  7. I believe in soul mates.
  8. My favorite childhood book is Tuck Everlasting. Still love it.
  9. Ive been praying to have my own cat since i was in grade two. Still don't have one.
  10. I am in love with chocolate. Someone please help me
  11. I love to see good posture like yaass
  12. I have this fascination for woods, pathways and stair. Weird i know haha
  13. I love sci fi, anime, horror, fantasy
  14. I never watched game of thrones. Don't plan too either haha
  15. I cannot stand reality tv. No i will not watch big brother
  16. I have a huge appreciation for people with a good humor. Bless their souls.
  17. I love my sleep. More than food. And everything else.
  18. I'm a bit of a tea fanatic. We call it shah in somali. Add that cardomon and ginger. Yeah baby
  19. I cant cook. No seriously, even when i try the food turns into something else.
  20. I get motion sickness. So goodbye amusement parks. Goodbye going into outer space
  21. I love those late night hours when its just you and your thoughts.
  22. I dont like unexpected physical contact. Please lemme know its coming haha
  23. I'm big on creative expression.
  24. I've yet to eat from chipotle and see what all the hype is about
  25. My favorite recitors are Mishary Albaghli, Al Ghamidi, Sh. Sudais, Sh. Abdul Aziiz Azahrani to name a few
  26. I love the smell of coffee. Yes.
  27. I don't eat that much. But why am i gaining so much weight?!
  28. I love dark chocolate. I will not settle for any other kind at times haha
  29. I love jewelery. Necklaces bracelets, but not a fan of rings
  30. I low key love parked car conversation. My therapy.
  31. I secretly hate the sound of my voice
  32. I'm not a vegan, but I tend to avoid too much meat consumption.
  33. I fell from a two story window trying to climb down it like spider man (child hood tale)
  34. wifi is my friend.
  35. I love the colour pink and blue. But all you'll find in my wardrobe is the color black
  36. I am super competitive even over the tiniest things, i know i need to chill
  37. Sometimes all i need is a good book and some good tea
  38. I love writing.
  39. Bills. 5 letters that annoy me haha
  40. I love meeting people.
  41. I'm more of a texter please don't call unexpectedly haha
  42. I love fall most. Just hearing those crisp leaves being stepped on haha. Life.
  43. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain, or the sound of a train
  44. I love to create
  45. I like late night strolls as dangerous as that is omg what is wrong with me haha
  46. A super power i would want is it would be able to fly
  47. I prefer to be cold than to be hot
  48. Not a morning person
  49. I would rather prefer hunger to thirst any day
  50. Making others laugh is one of the best things ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP