Its my life




 بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 
"In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful



So what’s goooddd. Hope everyones enjoying their winter holidays. Just wanna vent all my frustrations here. Come join. Are you ready?


I hate the fact that women are valued in this society by how much skin they show. What on earth. What has come to this world when the most treasured part of it becomes exploited. We’re dying if not already dead if these things are publicly accepted and accepted by the majority. And when did it become a crime that a woman chooses to hide her beauty and charms from the wolves and vultures of society? When did modesty become a crime. Like I’m just confused right now. And me, I gotta deal with it on a daily, if not from others of different faiths but even from the ones of the same faith. Okay let’s just take religion out of this for a second. When did it become someone else’s business what someone chooses to cover and uncover? You have strangers feeling ‘offended’ that you wanna cover yourself. Oh, okay, I didnt you know you were my father whose opinion i have to respect…?  So now we have to conform to what a stranger thinks is appropriate. Umm.. no. Let me pass please. What’s happening is some people are infringing on the rights of others that’s what. And that is not acceptable.

And to the men that think that the privacy of a woman can be shared with them because they love her. No. Even if you loved her more than the entire world and beyond, her privacy is still her own. You don’t have the right to see her. You’re a stranger remember? You’re not her husband, not her family, etc..You are a stranger. You have no right to even demand those rights. Love is just a word some people use to get their way. And that’s not fair.

I don’t even think I know what love is anymore. Some people make it look like, because they love you, you must now comply to their every wish and demand..? That sounds like manipulation if you ask me loool. Sorry. That’s not how it works. Really if you loved this woman, you would respect her wishes. If she says no, you take that answer.

Some people really cheese me you know.

On a lighter note. I really love it when someone is strong and can fight when he has to. I was never a big fan of physical strength but I see the good it can do when you need to protect those you love. And this gives the man a boost of confidence, knowing that he’s strong and can protect so that confidence is a plus.

I sometimes wonder if the people I loved and passed remember me in the barzakh. I mean I wonder, cuz I’m always thinking of them. Barzakh is what we call the underworld. Well not the underworld, but the world of the dead, the people that stay in their graves until it’s time to rise again. It’s crazy how if we compare the span of our lives, to the span of time the people that lived in the time of Adam (s) have been in their graves, our life span would seem like a speck, maybe even less. But as small as the time we spend in this life, the way we live our life will greatly influence the kind of life we will have for the rest of eternity. Spooky right? I know. May Allah grant us a good ending. And a blessed afterlife. Things get tough in this life I know, but remember it’s all apart of the plan, it’s a testing ground to see whether we believe in Allah and the next life or not. Because if we didn’t believe, we would say in those moments that require patience and discipline, ‘ ahh screw it, let’s just do it’ and make the bad decisions thinking little of the consequences. But if you believed, and believed in the accountability, you’d hold off on some things, bear patience and be always weighing and considering the consequences. Crazy. This is the testing ground. And remember, everyone is tested. Even the ones with the life of ease. Everyone is given what they are able to handle. Nothing more. May the best man win.

Always remember to stay hydrated. I use to live off coffee and sugar and wonder why my body would feel groggy and no matter how many hours i sleep i still feel like heavy and un-rested. Well. I realized, besides my bad eating habits I was dehydrated due to not drinking and thanks to the coffee haha. I started to stop coffee after six pm so I can sleep at night. Working alright. Omg, mint leaves, I been actually adding that to my tea. Something special about the leaves. So now I can make my own teas and coffees all minty! Kinda makes me happy alhamdulillah.

I been doing alright, this weather is killing me tho, so icy out there. Trying to stay in one piece but that isn’t even possible loool.  Other than that, don’t have much to say. Stressed cuz of finals that I have NOT prepared for. Sometimes I wish i could be the best at everything i do, but that’s proven to be a struggle, I don’t even know where to start.. But i do love the way spending time with family and friends helps me recharge and put everything back in to perspective. Sometimes you just need someone to listen. To have someone that understands and I’m grateful for all the lovely people in my life that care about me, alhamdulillah, what would I do without you.. I actually don’t know.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your evening.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP