Sentiments

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillah I’m starting to like this weather we’re having. Edmonton weather is wack. First it’s all nice then it’s randomly cold out of nowhere. Almost slipped yesterday from the ice! Don't wanna lose more teeth aha. At one point in time I thought I wouldn’t make it this winter because of how cold it was lol. Was just preparing for my early death ha. But it’s better now. Imagine how people live on the streets in this weather Subhanallah. Thank God for heating. Thank God for homes.


I found out this brilliant coffee that I’m in love with now. Man I'd walk in the cold for it. Peppermint coffee. I am dying. I don’t know what it is about mint but it has me feeling all types of ways. Had a thing for Aero mint chocolate for years. And remember the peppermint essential oils I was telling you about lol. The one that burned my face making it feel like it was on fire. I was on that for a bit till it ran out. Yo that stuff is expensive. For a small bottle it’s expensive ah. But mad concentrated so you gotta take it drop at a time. Look up its benefits. Pretty crazy. Peppermint coffee is affordable so I’ll stick to that for that now :)


I been craving the middle east lately. Medina in particular. It’s a weird thing to say lol but I just feel like it’s calling my name. Mind you I been here all my life. Canada baby. Wouldn’t mind travelling tho.


Man, I just wanna gush right now. I really like it when people are genuinely themselves you know? Even if that means looking weird or different. I’m telling you it’s those different people that stand out, like man, I wanna get to know you, like everything. Genuineness. Authenticity. It’s not easy to be yourself in society that always telling what’s ‘cool’. Like let me decide what’s cool. Let me set my own standard. I’m grown. I wanna decide :) It takes guts to be yourself. So seeing that confidence is inspiring.


I mean yeah, you’ll get picked on when your in junior high and high school if you’re different, but so what? High schoolers don’t really know anything anyways looool. jk. I remember thinking high schoolers  were so like big and grown. Mature. When I see them now they’re kids. Like how did I ever think we were mature back then. LOL.


Just be you, take the heat. You’ll find your kinda people later on life. The real ones, who will love you for you.  Being independent mentally is kinda hot actually. Standing up for what you believe in, heated discussions, standing your ground. Man, its all very appealing. It's good to have some disagreements sometimes. Seeing how we all have a different way of seeing of things. It's all a learning experience, quite entertaining too at times. Always something to be gained from these kinda of things. I mean if you can remain a civil manner, there shouldn't be a problem lol.  A bit of friction is good. Maybe you can start something good, that no one has done yet. A new way of thinking, reveal a different kind of perspective, you never know where that might lead, what opportunities comes from this kind of open mindedness. By the way it gets boring when someone’s always agreeing with you. Like where’s the fun in that? Tell me 'no' every now and then.  


Difference is good. I mean you’ll get a lot of people that hate you, but that’s cool. Like yeah, you’re making my blood rush to my head. I don't know what I'm gonna do with you haha. I’m thinking of Dally Winston, man he’s my favorite character from the Outsiders. He was witty. Just the way he didn’t care about what anyone thought.. Man wish he were real, but sadly. He’s not. He had a cool way about him. Didn’t have the best rep. But deep down he did have a heart beneath all the ruggedness. He was confident. Sad how he died tho. So sad. You never know, the ones that appear cold can have the softest hearts. Don’t be judging now. :)


This blogs is gonna be a bit weird. It’s cuz I’m in a weird mood. Had too many naps today it’s not healthy. Not healthy at all. Ruined my plans for today actually haha. How am I gonna sleep tonight now? I think it’s a new month, the moon be looking new. Lemme check..Yeah, we’re in the first week roughly. It’s the 8th of Rabi Al-awwal in the Islamic calendar. Yes, our calendar is lunar, cool I know. So now if you ever wanna know what day it is in the month, just look at the moon and you’ll know :)


I have this love for the moon. I prefer it to the sun any day.  Just so peaceful, it’s not blinding like the sun. My favorite part is when it gets full. So bright and beautiful. Should be full in about 5 days. Just watch for it. And then remember me when you do see it :) Say to yourself. ‘ This is what Fardawsa was telling me about..’ haha


What was I saying. Yeah, my bday is coming up. I don’t really like celebrating it to be honest. I hate all the attention for real. Like no, do not throw me a party haha. Don’t even remember it lol. Jk. you can wish me but nothing too crazy.


I love gifts tho no lie. But to be honest, I’m more of a sentimental type. I prefer the thought, rather than how expensive a gift is. I love letters. Man, I keep every letter I get. Read them again and again. Wouldn’t trade them for a million dollars. I love the gifts from the heart. Chocolate wouldn’t hurt either. Mostly I just wanna know that you thought of me.


Hope all my readers are doing well, finding some type of amusement in these blogs. I can’t believe ya’ll actually read my stuff. I appreciate the feedback. Means the world. It actually means so much, you have no idea. So thank you. Love love the support. To all the ones showing support, I appreciate you truly, I love you. <3


Till then, much love :)

Comments

  1. Lmao dally is one bad fella didnt know youd like outsiders btw awesome stuff thanx for the good read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP