How you want it



Bismillaah


 I learned a few things. And holy..we definitely need to be more open and expressive about things. One of my younger sisters told me something that really made me smile today. And I was impressed, all the insight she gathered, she was just making sense, like actual sense. And I really was feeling it, she left me feeling so happy. So as I was about to leave to go upstairs I took her hand and held it in appreciation. Then we starting to talk about the "perfect handshake." haha.


Ever meet someone and they give you this dead, limp hand shake that doeesnt tighten in grip at all? Like it just hangs there and your forced to grab it tighter, but it hurts to do so because it seems the person doesnt wanna have anything to do with you (because of their resistance). You know, a persons handshake can tell AOT about a person, about their personality, level of confidence and determination and even strength of character too...So perfecting ones handshake could do wonders for a persons relationships in all aspects in life. People love a person that can make the first move and present themselves in a confident manner. Its admirable actually, to see someone who has the guts to approach you and introduce themselves even if your a complete stranger. I think its wonderful. And then you can never forget that person becaue of the impression they gave off, the way they made you feel good inside. The way they made you feel wanted and appreciated. Its great.


So were talking about handshakes and holding each others hands and Im telling her to hold it tighter, more tighter until I could feel as if my level of interest was equal to hers. The pressure is directly related to the level of interest in the other person. The firmer it is, the more I think you want to get to know me and are just as interested. Haha we kinda had a lesson on hand holding and I was telling my sister exactly how I wanted my hands held, it was cute.

My other sister though, mannn, the way she did it left me feeling so loved ahhh. I almost died. First of all her hand grip was already perfect. But not only that,  but she did this other thing,  at first she put her other hand on my shoulder. It felt uncomfortable, so I told her to move it to my arm. When I showed her the perfct spot, Im telling you, she made me feel as if I was taken care of, like everything was gonna be alright. I was so touched that I gave her a hug cuz it was just baeutiful. And I thought, wow , the power of touch is so amazing. What even more powerful is the power of communication. I mean had I not told her how I wanted it, we wouldnt have had such a wonderful experience. It was great. I told to her do that agaain anytime she shakes me hand, cuz I'd love that. ALOT.



Haha. Night. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP