Facts about Me. Or just some ridiculous opinions I have about myself :)

1) I still like to read bed time stories. Especially by Mercer Mayer.
2) If you get me to laugh you could probably get me to do anything. Heck I'm yours.
3) I am just not a morning person. I tried. So many times. 
4) I love flowers. 
5) I love Post Malone.
6) I cannot stand the movies these days. 
7) I love old classiscs (1940-1960)
8) I have a passion for sewing.
9) I crave peace and quiet. Why do some people yell when they speak lol
10) Prayer and mediation are so important to me 
11) Abandoned places are my favourite. Empty gyms, empty malls. Beautiful.
12) I love to wear to black but love to dress up people in vibrant colour.
13) I gravitate towards darkness and sadness somehow I don't know why
14) I love road trips.
15) Don't ever interrupt me if I'm having a bubble bath.
16) Not much a phone person. Get straight to the point please.
17) I gravitate towards all things soulful.
18) I write to relieve stress.
19) Usually. I just want someone to listen. Anyone care? haha
20) I love it when people are supportive and attentive. pay me some attention please haha
21) I am quite hard headed.
22) I have cold hands. I think my heart is cold too
23) Favourite author: Robert Greene
24) I like to play dumb most of the time. I have my reasons :)
25) I try to stay away from politics
26) THE SMELL OF COFFEE
27) I love confident people. 
28) I love to create.
29) Im definitely an INFJ personality
30) I spent a good ten years tryna perfect my posture sleeping on the ground
31) I love to inspired.
32) Favorite Qur'an recitor: Al-dosari, Mishary Al-Baghli, Anas-Alshehab
22) I hate when people label me. Dont. you dont know me, im tryna educate you haha
34) Favourite Chocolate: Dark chocolate. Dark chocolate with mint yes please
35) I love anything Ancient
36) I love to express. and to share my expression.
37) i have a need to always be doing something, otherwise I get real anxious haha
38) I need to learn the art of relaxation
39) I do love Sci-fi
40) I notice i spend a lot of time by myself. I love solitude.
41) I don't like keeping up with the news although i have to
42) I love perfumes and soaps and anything related to baths.
43) One thing i love about niqab is that it keeps the shallow ones away. FAR AWAY.
44) I think its time i moved somewhere else. I been in Canada all my life.
45) I crave wisdom.
46) My favourite kinda people are the ones that motivate me or make me laugh
47) Nobody understands my love for sleep
48) My favourite thing to do honestly is to get a some time to myself. Make some tea or coffee, and get lost in a book or a movie
49) I love the humble strong shy types. 
50) Honestly I love anyone that give me some attention haha
51) I love cats. 
52) I pretend i dont have a heart, but i do, really.
53) I honestly cant tolerate disrespect stop right there whoa
54) I love Drake. Not for his music. But for the goodness in his heart and they way he loves his mother.
55) Favourite place to be? My room.
56) Candle lit everything please. 
57) I cant stand when people bring up the past. It's there for a reason. :)
58) i honestly don't like being told what to do although sometimes I really need to be told what to do ahaha
59) I'm always keeping track of the time. wow. So i wanna get this done by this time, that done by that time .. its quite exhausting
60) I think kindness and a persons manners makes them the most beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP