40 Random Things About Me :)


Would you like to know a  few thing about me?

 Okay.





1) I am Muslim! :)

2) Somali but somehow born and raised in Canada. Havent left yet haha ;)

3) Live in a family of nine. Second eldest. Its fun.

4) I love sewing. <3


5) Im pretty introverted.


6) I love to entertain


7) One of the best things for me is making someone laugh. <3


8) I cant go without my tea.


9) Ive come across great reciters but my favorite is Mishari Albaghli. Incredible.


10) I want a cat


11) I cant go without family time. Id die emotionally haha


12) I am single. But I do see myself married with children in the near future iA


13) I like doing laundry. Im enjoying the detergent smell right now actually haha.


14) I can sing. Really well.


15) I find my dreams are more real than my current reality sometimes.


16) One of my aspirations is to be knowledgeable in the science of dream interpretation. Or to have one (a dream interpreter) as a friend. :)


17) I like people. Alot.


18) My uncle was a pilot in his youthful days. Ironic because I cant handle too much motion. #motionsickness


19) One of my great grandfathers walked by foot to make Hajj. All the way from Somalia. #Crazy


20) Ive never been to Hajj haha. But iA. Soon.


21) I can read arabic but cant speak. Aim is to learn real quick. #TeachME


22) Call me crazy but a goal of mine to cross over to other side in the way of Allah. #Shaheed


23) My love for Qur'an is like.. I dont know...Its another thing I cannot go without throughout my day.


24) I still like bedtime stories <3


25) Compliments will take you far with me haha. Very far. :)


26) Apparently Im like a coconut. Tough exterior. But sweet on the inside lol. #Mysistersays..


27) Favorite place to be is at home. My basement to be more specific haha. #Homesweethome


28) I spend alot of time to myself #introvertproblems


29) I love children.


30) I cannot stand gossip. Your gonna have to find someone else to vent to haha, Im sorry.


31)  I havent watched television for some years now.But I like that I havent tho. I think its one of those things we could do without actually.


32) I love my brothers. I have two. And I love my sisters too. I have 4.


33) I love animated movies with a passion <3


34)  Tajweed. I really like helping others perfect theirs. Checkout my page for updates on any upcoming lessons www.facebook.com/FardawsaYusufMohamed


35) I can get upset fairly quickly. But I can also forgive quickly too. So hopefully the latter makes up for the former :)


36) I love sweets. <3333 #Surpriseme


37) I love to see random acts of kindness.


38) I dont know how to swim. I think Im afraid of water haha :(


39) I love to see people staying fit. Yes. Go to the gym. Pleaase. I love to see strength in a person. <3


40) Im naturally a very anxious person haha.


Thats all for now. I can write more actually. But if you wanna know more, you can always ask :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Type: ENFP