So I got this invite to a bridal shower. But I don’t like parties to be honest. I really don’t. If I'm ever at one I'm probably gonna be in a corner talking to like one person lol. Distant from it all. I feel so uncomfortable in them settings. All the bright lights, noise, cameras lol. I love the food not gonna lie about that, and seeing friends I haven't seen in years. But other than that I just wanna go home. I think one of the reasons I'm single still is because I'm so bloody picky and unreasonable to deal with. For real. I'm a handful. Even for myself, I can’t imagine dragging somebody else down to come join me too. Future husband, I apologize in advance. But I guess since we’re on the subject I’ll tell you why it’s hard for me to find the right one. And what I would personally prefer. And maybe we can sneak some pet peeves in there. I can’t cook too well. So all these men who been catered to for years by their families are completely out of ...
Comments
Post a Comment